Planning To Race?
Here’s an overview of what you need to know
- All racers are required to have a shirt, long pants, socks and shoes on at all times when racing. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The gates may open at 9 but racing doesn’t start until 10.
- All racing ends at 4 p.m. per Cecil County Dragway Upon arrival you will be given a number and directed to the staging lanes or parking area.
- Racer parking is generally above vendor parking. there is road access. please see the map page here to see the area Also on arrival you will be required to sign a waiver to be able to race.
- Failure to do so will result in a forfeit of your racing slot.
- There will be NO REFUNDS OR EXCEPTIONS FOR THIS!!!
- If you are entered into one of the trophy winning brackets your car is subject to inspection by staff if deemed neccessary who runs a time of 13.99 or faster will be required to have a full face helmet on by their next run or they will not be allowed to run again.
- anyone who runs a time of 11.49 or faster will be required to have a cage and anyone who runs 9.99 or 135mph or faster will be required to have a certified cage and license
- ABSOLUTELY ALL CARS ARE REQUIRED TO PASS NHRA TECH INSPECTION. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Side bets for grudge racing will be allowed.
For a comprehensive rules list please click to see Cecil’s rules HERE
For any and all other inquiries please feel free to contact us.